By PHRC Admin Team
As we find ourselves on the cusp of a new year, it’s time to take a nostalgic walk down memory lane and revisit the top blogs of 2023. This year has been a rollercoaster ride, filled with insightful discussions, enlightening discoveries, and inspiring stories from all across the globe. So, let’s wrap up the year by celebrating their words and wisdom.
Here are our most visited blogs of 2023:
- 5 Ways to Relax Your Pelvic Floor – offers various exercises and treatments for maintaining and relaxing your pelvic floor at home.
- How do I know if I have Pudendal Neuralgia or Pudendal Nerve Entrapment? – provides information on recognizing the symptoms of these two conditions, likely including diagnostic methods and possible treatments.
- Clitoral Pain: Causes and Treatment – discusses the potential reasons behind clitoral discomfort and the available remedies to alleviate it.
- The 4th Trimester: Postpartum Pelvic Pain is Common but Not Normal – delves into the topic of postpartum pelvic pain, elucidating its typical causes and symptoms while emphasizing that its prevalence does not make it a normal part of the post-birth recovery process.
- Vulvodynia, Vestibulodynia, and Vaginismus: what’s the difference and why does it matter? – provides a comprehensive overview of these three conditions, including their definitions, causes, symptoms, and the significance of proper diagnosis for effective treatment.
- Setting Up for Success after Endometriosis Excision Surgery – provides strategies for a successful recovery post-surgery for endometriosis, including aftercare tips and lifestyle changes.
Each of these blogs offered something unique, contributing to the diverse tapestry of online content. They entertained us, informed us, and most importantly, made us think. As we move into 2024, we plan to continue to celebrate the power of knowledge and the voices that make it so vibrant. Have a topic you wish we covered? We want to hear from YOU- Send us a comment or email and we will add it to our list!
Here’s to another year of great reads!
Are you unable to come see us in person in the Bay Area, Southern California or New England? We offer virtual physical therapy appointments too!
Virtual sessions are available with PHRC pelvic floor physical therapists via our video platform, Zoom, or via phone. For more information and to schedule, please visit our digital healthcare page.
Melissa Patrick is a certified yoga instructor and meditation teacher and is also available virtually to help, for more information please visit our therapeutic yoga page.
Do you enjoy or blog and want more content from PHRC? Please head over to social media!