Digital Healthcare Virtual Appointments are available. Please use the calendar below to schedule an appointment.
Due to the COVID-19 threat, we understand people may prefer to utilize our services from their homes. We also understand many people do not have access to pelvic floor physical therapy and we are here to help! The Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center is a multi-city company of highly trained and specialized pelvic floor physical therapists committed to helping people optimize their pelvic health and eliminate pelvic pain and dysfunction. Each of our team members has additional areas of expertise under the umbrella of pelvic floor disorders, these specialities are listed below next to our names. We are here for you and ready to help, whether it is in our clinic or online. Please check out the list and allow us to help you meet your goals!
These sessions are available via our video platform, Zoom, or via phone. The cost for this service is $75.00 per 30 minutes.
Specialties we cover in addition to Pelvic Health via digital patient care:
- Stephanie: Vulvodynia, Pudendal Neuralgia, Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, pelvic pain, menopause, transgender pelvic health
- Liz: Pudendal Neuralgia, Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, Male Pelvic Pain/Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis, complex pelvic pain, transgender pelvic health
- Courtney: Pregnancy/postpartum, orthopedic injuries, male pelvic pain, lifestyle and nutrition coaching, pelvic floor yoga, personalized fitness and home exercise program development
- Karah: Pilates and Yoga certified, movement-based home exercise programs
- Melinda: Pediatrics: bed wetting, constipation; postpartum care; post-prostatectomy care
- Jandra: Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, pelvic pain
Please Note: Jandra also has her Master of Science in Integrative Health and Nutrition To schedule a nutritional consult with Jandra, please find her digital appointments available on our Nutrition & Integrative Health page. To schedule a digital telehealth PT appointment, please select the corresponding schedule below.